No need to go through all your orders just filter them! 🙌🏼
1.Step - Press to access to your orders.
2.Step - Press to use filters.
3.Step - Choose the filter you want and press ‘Apply’.
Filters are easy to avoid complications let’s go over them together:
⏰ Order date: Tap on it to select the time period of your orders (the start date and the end date).
💵 Order amount: You can limit your orders within a specific amount of money (lowest amount and the highest amount
💯 Order number: You can filter your order by number of the order
📃 Order status: there is different status:
- Pending: Means the order is in waiting status which reason can be that the money transaction in the way 💤
- Succeeded: Order is successfully done ✅
- Failed: The order process has failed (for example due to failed payment)🙈
- Refunded: The order was refunded to the customer⚡️
- Untracked: The order is paid in cash💰
- Marked as Paid: The order is successfully paid👌🏼
💶 💳 Payment method: You can also filter your order by the paying method
- Credit Card
Voilá your filter is set! 🔥
Can I select two filters at the same time?
Of course you can! With ticketbro we make your life easier! You can select as many filters as you wish.
What happens if there is ‘NO MATCHES’.
Pretty simple! Just unselect some filters to generalize your search a little bit.
How do I know if the filters are activated/deactivated.In case the filters are activated the upper filter icon will show a point
Is there something still missing?
Don't worry, just write us a comment or an email to email@example.com and we will add the desired instructions as soon as possible. ✌️