Seasonal opening hours can be used for holidays or any other special periods of time with different opening hours.
How do I save the opening hours changed for a specific period?
If your tired of watching videos just follow the bellows steps:
- Go to your settings
- Select the menu item "Opening hours":
- Go to the "Seasonal" tab and add a new seasonal opening hours.
- This overview lists all the seasonal opening times already created. If you want to edit or delete one, simply select it. To create a new seasonal opening hours, simply click on the "Add seasonal opening hours" button.
- When creating a seasonal opening hours, you need the following information:
- Season name: A clear name will allow you to more easily assign the changed opening hours later. For example "Summer Holidays Bavaria 2022".
- Start and end date - each opening time requires a specific start and end date. Keep in mind that the end date cannot logically be earlier than the start date.
- Activate your weekdays and define the desired time slots for your "special hours".
- As soon as you have saved your desired special opening hours, confirm them by clicking on the "Save" button.
Can the special opening hours already created be changed?
Yes. Any special opening hours can be reopened and changed by clicking on it.
Can I deactivate a special opening hours so that I can use it again later?
No, it is not possible to disable special opening hours. However, you can delete it or, alternatively, just enter a date in the past for the start and end date.
Can I duplicate a special opening hours?
No, there is no duplication option yet. But the creation process doesn't even take a minute. You will see how you get faster and faster ;-)
Is there something still missing?
Don't worry, just write us a comment or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the desired instructions as soon as possible. ✌️